As a school we are committed to:
- Developing love for Allah and following the Sunnah of our Prophet (S.A.W)
- Supporting all members of the school community in their pursuit of academic success.
- The belief that the talents and potential of the children should be recognised and nurtured, so that they leave school as well rounded individuals who become lifelong learners.
- A society where all individuals feel valued, receive fair and just treatment; as a school we reject prejudice in all its forms.
- Supporting all groups to have access to equality of opportunity.
- Celebrating common values and respecting differences in order to create a community where all are treated with dignity and are able to work and learn within a happy environment.
- Creating a caring community school with a family environment where children feel secure, safe and happy and where they are able to talk, listen and be listened to and look forward to coming to school.
- Making parents feel valued and actually involved in their children’s education, working in true partnership with the school.
- Creating an environment where all staff feel respected and supported to become active members in all aspects of school life.
- Promoting and developing positive links with our local and other communities.
A society where all individuals feel valued, receive fair and just treatment; as a school we reject prejudice in all it’s forms.