IQRA Primary School has a compulsory school uniform.
We are monitoring uniform daily. If your child/ren arrives at school in the incorrect uniform a text message will be sent to notify you. If you receive more than two messages in a week, you will be asked to bring in the correct uniform.
- Hijaab (with no pins) White
- Shirt/ blouse dress/ pinafore with trousers for Y4-Y6 (No leggings)
- Shirt/ blouse dress/ skirt/Pinafore with trousers or leggings for EY-Y3 (Grey)
- Leggings for EY and Y1-Y3 (Grey)
- Cardigan Royal blue with Iqra logo
- School shoes/P.E trainers (black)
- Socks (black/white)
Girls: summer uniform
- Blue gingham dress. EY and KS1(white leggings), KS2 (white loose bottoms). Only worn in the Summer term.
- Shirt or Polo shirt (white)
- Trousers (No shorts allowed) (grey)
- Cardigan/Jumpers Royal blue with Iqra logo
- School shoes/Trainers (black)
- Socks (black / white)
Boys and Girls
- Royal Blue tracksuit bottoms and P.E. t-shirt with the school logo (Key Stage 2 girls wear a long sleeved, white PE shirt with school logo)
- Pupils must wear their plain black trainers (please see images below) on the days of P.E. They are expected to wear correct school shoes (plain black shoes or plain black trainers) everyday including P.E. days. Please do not wear plimsolls as school shoes.
Acceptable trainers include the examples of plain, black footwear below:
Unacceptable trainers include the examples of footwear shown below:
Where to buy our Uniform
We do not sell school uniform, it can be purchased from:
Wear Abouts Norwood
358 Norwood Road
London SE27 9AA.
Tel: 020 8244 7887
Please use the following link to purchase our school uniform:
They are a reputable school uniform company based on Norwood Road. We hope that you will be as pleased as we are with their courteous and efficient service.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any further queries regarding this matter.