Class Teacher Role
Class Teacher Role
We are currently recruiting for KS1/KS2 class teachers to work at our outstanding Islamic Primary School based in Clapham, south-west London from September 2019.
We are a 1 form entry school with a strong ethos, embracing the values of Islam and promoting diversity and inclusion amongst our staff and pupils .
We passionately believe that high quality teaching and effective pupil / teacher relationships, together with a vibrant curriculum and strong CPD are the cornerstone to our success. We welcome applications from committed professionals who would like to become a part of the Iqra family.
We are the right school for you if:
- You are a good or outstanding practitioner
- You are committed to providing high quality practice
- You are driven to maintain our outstanding outcomes for pupils
- You enjoy working with a positive and established staff team
- You want to develop your career within an outstanding school
- You want to make a positive contribution to our pupils socially as well as academically
We will offer you:
- A vibrant and supportive working environment
- A staff group who are dedicated, welcoming and supportive
- A leadership team who are hands on and approachable.
- Continuous CPD and the potential for leadership opportunities, including middle leadership
- An exceptional ethos of care for pupils, staff and families
School visits are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact Ayishat Ajikobi (Office Manager) at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8622 3630 to arrange an appointment.
Closing Date: 9th April 2019
Interview Date: Week commencing 22nd April 2019 (TBC)
Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service. Information about the disclosure can be found at www.crb.gov.uk